Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the LoyalWallet and/or the other domains, products, services, and/or content provided by Appsolutely Inc. By using or accessing the Services, you agree to become bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you shouldn’t be and aren’t permitted to use the Services.
- A. TERMS USEDAppsolutely Inc.: A company offering digital customer loyalty solutions, duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines. It operates the LoyalCoin brand of customer loyalty solutions, including the LoyalCoin utility token and the LoyalWallet digital app.LoyalCoin (LYL): A brand name for a form of utility token that is exchangeable for certain similar tokens and other services as offered in the LoyalWallet app.LoyalWallet: The brand name for the app created by Appsolutely Inc. that provides a storage mechanism for LoyalCoin. It is a wallet app that is linked to a LoyalCoin Customer’s identifying information. Functionalities include, but are not limited to, transfer of LoyalCoin, balance inquiry, rewards redemption, and exchange to certain similar tokens.LoyalCoin Customer: A physical or legal person, the identifying information of whom and/or by whom was provided to Appsolutely Inc. using the LoyalCoin website and/or LoyalWallet.LoyalCoin Website: An Internet site that serves as an interface between the account holder and his LoyalCoin Account.LoyalWallet Account: Refers to an account that has LoyalCoin and other tokens and/or vouchers linked to a LoyalCoin Customer’s identifying information.
- B. CONTACT DETAILSAppsolutely Inc. Address: The Study, 4/F The Podium, ADB Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550Appsolutely Inc. Customer Service Hotline No. (+632) 899-5307.LoyalWallet Customer Service Email Address: [email protected]
- C. GENERAL POLICIESBy signing up to use a LoyalWallet account through the LoyalWallet app, the LoyalCoin website, or any associated websites, APIs, or mobile applications (collectively the “LoyalCoin Platform”), you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, as revised from time to time.We may amend or modify the Terms and Conditions by posting on the LoyalCoin Platform or emailing to you the revised Terms and Conditions, and the revised Terms and Conditions shall be effective at such time. We may (a) modify or discontinue any portion of Appsolutely Inc. services, and (b) suspend or terminate your access to the Appsolutely Inc. Services, at any time, and from time to time, without notice to you in certain, limited circumstances described herein. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or termination of Appsolutely Inc.’s services, or suspension or termination of your access to the Appsolutely Inc.’s services, except to the extent otherwise expressly set forth herein.Please note the following risks of using the LoyalCoin Platform:
- Digital currency (the definition of which may include utility tokens) purchased using a bank account or credit card may be reversed at a later time, for example, if such a payment is subject to a chargeback, reversal, claim or is otherwise invalidated.
- A digital currency transaction may be unconfirmed for a period of time and never complete if it is in a pending state.
- You agree that disputes between you and Appsolutely Inc. will be resolved by binding, individual arbitration and you waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
- Holding digital currency is high risk. The price or value of digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero, and could cause large losses. Please consider carefully before purchasing or holding digital currency, taking into consideration your financial circumstances.
- 2. ACCOUNTS.2.1 Eligibility. To be eligible to use LoyalCoin Platform, you must be at least 18 years old. For minors, you shall provide a consent form duly completed by your parent/legal guardian along with your and their identification documents.2.2 Identity Authentication. If you wish to buy or sell digital currency through the exchange provided by LoyalCoin Platform, you authorize LoyalCoin Platform, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity.2.3 Multiple Accounts. LoyalCoin Platform Accounts are personal and non-transferable. By using LoyalCoin Platform Services, you agree that you will not create more than one Account, and that we may, without notice, close or suspend any or all of the Accounts of a Member who has, or whom we reasonably suspect has, opened multiple Accounts.2.4 Third Party Applications. If you grant express permission to a third party to connect to your LoyalCoin Platform account, either through the third party’s product or through LoyalCoin Platform, you acknowledge that granting permission to a third party to take specific actions on your behalf does not relieve you of any of your responsibilities under this Agreement. Further, you acknowledge and agree that you will not hold Appsolutely Inc. responsible for, and will indemnify Appsolutely Inc. from, any liability arising from the actions or inactions of this third party in connection with the permissions you grant. You may change or remove these permissions at any time from the Account Settings page.2.5 Taxes. It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the payments you make or receive, and it is your responsibility to collect, report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. Appsolutely Inc. is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.2.6 Your account with us is not a bank account. Our services are not financial instruments. No interest will be paid on any funds or currency you use to purchase or trade for any other currency, and such currency is not insured by the company or any government agency.2.7 Limitations. LoyalCoin Platform may delay an order if customer has not provided personal identifying information, if it reasonably suspects that customer is in violation of the User Agreement, or if further personal identifying information is necessary to establish the identity of the customer (“KYC”). Until completion of such verification procedures, customers may experience delayed processing of digital currency Transactions or Conversion Service transactions. Appsolutely Inc. will designate any such delayed transaction as “pending,” and funds will not be available until the pending transaction is completed. Appsolutely Inc. reserves the right to refuse to process, cancel, or to reverse any customer transaction (i) as required by law, (ii) in response to a facially valid subpoena, court order, or other government order, or (iii) if Appsolutely Inc. reasonably suspects that the transaction is erroneous, or is in violation of LoyalWallet Terms and Conditions2.8 Appsolutely Inc. reserves the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any transactions, including purchases or sales of digital currency in its sole discretion, even after funds have been debited from your account(s), if Appsolutely Inc. suspects the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other type of financial crime; in response to a subpoena, court order, or other government order; if Appsolutely Inc. reasonably suspects that the transaction is erroneous; or if Appsolutely Inc. suspects the transaction relates to a Prohibited Business and/or Prohibited Use, as set forth below. In such instances, Appsolutely Inc. will reverse the transaction. In the cases of digital currency transaction, we are under no obligation to allow you to reinstate a purchase or sale order at the same price or on the same terms as the cancelled transaction. For further information, please refer to the Appsolutely Inc. Anti-Money Laundering Statement in the Appendix part of this document.2.9 Appsolutely Inc. will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for cash in to and/or cash outs from your LoylWallet account are processed in a timely manner within our advertised processing times. But Appsolutely Inc. makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing which is dependent upon many factors outside of our control. Appsolutely Inc. reserves the right to delay your cash in and/or cash out at any time. We will always notify you before you confirm your transaction, or within reasonable time after we introduce such delayed processing times.
- 3. DIGITAL ASSETS AND CURRENCIES.3.1 LoyalCoin Platform facilitates the earning of LoyalCoin from merchants that are part of the list LoyalCoin-affiliated merchants, as shown on the LoyalWallet. The specific terms of the use and exchange of LoyalCoins on each merchant is determined by that merchant. These terms may change without prior notice to you by LoyalWallet, LoyalCoin Platform, merchant, or other affiliated parties.3.2 In its current form, the LoyalPlatform facilitates the circulation of the LoyalCoins issued and accepted by the following LoyalCoin-affiliated merchants: Gong Cha Philippines and Pizza Studio Philippines. The LoyalPlatform may expand to more merchants in different unspecified times in the future, and LoyalPlatform users may be duly notified of these additions, changes, omissions, or related updates, subject to the limitations stated under the Provisions for Forward Looking Statements indicated under the Appendix of this document.3.3 In its current form, the LoyalPlatform does not facilitate the importation of LoyalCoins stored, held, or contained in digital currency addresses of the NEM platform, heretofore known as NEM addresses. This condition applies to all NEM addresses linked to all hardware, software, and other objects that allow access to assets based on the NEM blockchain, including LoyalCoins. Concurrently, LoyalPlatform does not facilitate the exportation of LoyalCoins stored in the LoyalPlatform to any NEM address.3.4 In its current form, the LoyalPlatform supports peer-to-peer transfer of LoyalCoins from one LoyalPlatform user to another. However, this functionality is only available to users who have completed the email verification process provided in the LoyalPlatform.3.5 In its current form, the LoyalWallet does not provide features allowing users to exchange LoyalCoins for other digital assets or currencies. Upon such time that these features launch, the following items below apply to all users of the LoyalPlatform.3.6 LoyalCoin Platform may cancel or reverse potentially high-risk buys or sells of digital assets or currency, including those made using reversible payment methods.3.7 LoyalCoin Platform does not cancel or reverse digital currency-to-digital currency transactions, as long as they are accepted and confirmed on the blockchain network.3.8 LoyalCoin Platform keeps 100% of customer funds in storage. LoyalCoin Platform does not engage in fractional reserve lending.3.9 In the event LoyalCoin Platform needs to retrieve funds from offline storage, there can be a delay in sending coins of up to 72 hours.3.10 LoyalCoin Platform does not guarantee the value of digital currency. You acknowledge that the price or value of digital currency can change rapidly, decrease, and potentially even fall to zero. You acknowledge that holding digital currency is high risk. You agree to deliver the agreed upon payment for digital currency upon confirmation of an order, regardless of changes in digital currency value.3.11 LoyalCoin Platform reserves the right to change the buy/sell limits and/or suspend trading activity on your account as we deem necessary.3.12 The LoyalCoin Platform services are available only in connection with those digital currencies that LoyalCoin Platform , in its sole discretion, decides to support. The digital currencies that LoyalCoin Platform supports may change from time to time. Under no circumstances should you attempt to use the LoyalCoin Platform to store, send, request, or receive digital currencies in any form that are not supported by LoyalCoin Platform. LoyalCoin Platform assumes no responsibility or liability in connection with any attempt to use LoyalCoin Platform for digital currencies that LoyalCoin Platform does not support.3.13 Operation of Digital Currency Protocols. LoyalCoin Platform does not own or control the underlying software protocols which govern the operation of digital currencies available for buy/sell and/or supported through our platform. In general, the underlying protocols are open source and anyone can use, copy, modify, and distribute them. By using LoyalCoin Platform, you acknowledge and agree (i) that LoyalCoin Platform is not responsible for operation of the underlying protocols and that LoyalCoin Platform makes no guarantee of their functionality, security, or availability; and (ii) that the underlying protocols are subject to sudden changes in operating rules (a/k/a “forks”), and that such forks may materially affect the value, function, and/or even the name of the digital currency you buy/sell at the exchange operated LoyalCoin Platform. In the event of a fork, you agree that LoyalCoin Platform may temporarily suspend the LoyalCoin Platform Services and operations (with or without advance notice to you) and that LoyalCoin Platform may subsequently, in its sole discretion, (a) configure or reconfigure its systems or (b) decide not to support (or cease supporting) the forked protocol entirely, provided, however, that you will have an opportunity to withdraw funds from the platform. You acknowledge and agree that LoyalCoin Platform assumes absolutely no responsibility whatsoever in respect of an unsupported branch of a forked protocol.LoyalCoin Platform will support only one fork of each digital currencies protocol which we determine, at our sole discretion, best reflects the consensus approach.3.14 Digital Currency Transactions. LoyalCoin Platform processes purchases and/or sales of supported digital currencies according to the instructions received from its customers and we do not guarantee the identity of any user, receiver or other party. You should verify all transaction information prior to submitting instructions to LoyalCoin Platform. Once submitted to a digital currency network, a digital currency transaction will be unconfirmed for a period of time pending sufficient confirmation of the transaction by the digital currency network. A transaction is not complete while it is in a pending state. Funds associated with transactions that are in a pending state will be designated accordingly, and will not be included in your Appsolutely Inc. Account balance or be available for transactions. LoyalCoin Platform may charge network fees (miner fees) to process a digital currency transaction on your behalf. LoyalCoin Platform will calculate the network fee in its discretion, although Appsolutely Inc will always notify you of the network fee at or before the time you authorize the transaction.3.15 LoyalCoin Platform securely stores all digital currency private keys in our control in a combination of online and offline storage. As a result, it may be necessary for LoyalCoin Platform to retrieve certain information from offline storage in order to facilitate a digital currency transaction in accordance with your instructions, which may delay the initiation or crediting of such digital currency transaction for 72 hours or more. You acknowledge and agree that a digital currency transaction facilitated by LoyalCoin Platform may be delayed.3.16 Sending Digital Currency. For customers receiving digital currency directly to their LoyalWallet, Appsolutely Inc. reserves the right to not process such conversion (for example, when such transaction exceeds our system limits), in which case, the funds will be remain in digital currency value and will be credited to the customer’s digital currency wallet.
- 4. UNAUTHORIZED USES.Users are prohibited from using any LoyalWallet Services, services provided to or in relation to other users, and related third party services, for or in relation to certain activities (“Unauthorized Uses”) which contravene the Agreement. This prohibition is designed to protect LoyalCoin Customers from wrongdoing and ensure compliance with local laws and international norms.These categories are not exhaustive and are designed primarily for illustrative purposes. Any use of the services for the purpose of facilitating, participating in, or acting in relation any Unauthorized Uses can lead to service disruptions, changes in services, account deactivation or reporting to law enforcement. If you believe you are using LoyalCoin Platform services for one of the purposes below, are seeking to use LoyalCoin Platform services for that reason, or are unsure whether your use or intended use may be a Prohibited Use, you may contact Appsolutely Inc. for clarity.Prohibited Uses include transaction or activities related to:
- (a) Adult Services and Media: Services involving prostitution, sale of illegal pornographic materials, and forms of human trafficking;
- (b) Bearer Shares Entities: Customers transacting with, on behalf of, or in relation to entities for which the identity of beneficial owners are not known and in which ownership stakes are freely alienable are prohibited;
- (c) Coercion: Extortion, blackmail, or efforts to induce unearned payment;
- (d) Drugs: Illegal narcotics, drug paraphernalia, commercial drugs and other controlled substances, and other mind or body altering substances presenting a public health risk;
- (e) Fraud: Provision of any false, deceptive, inaccurate or misleading information to LoyalWallet, its users, or other third parties for pecuniary gain or other ends;
- (f) Gambling: Online gambling, lotteries, casinos and informal gambling, gaming operations, sports betting, and other games of chance and forms of speculation;
- (g) High Risk Entities: Any individual, group, or entity deemed to pose an inordinately high risk to LoyalWallet, its customers, or other third parties may be considered unacceptably high risk and an unauthorized user;
- (h) Intellectual Property Infringement: Items that infringe or violate any intellectual property rights, including trademark, copyright, privacy or any other proprietary rights. This includes the selling or facilitating of sales of counterfeit or unauthorized goods or activities related thereto;
- (i) Investment Schemes: Support of pyramid schemes, paluwagans, ponzi schemes, network marketing, unlicensed investment vehicles, deceptive charity schemes, referral marketing programs or multi-level marketing programs;
- (j) Shell Companies: Entities that appear to have no genuine business purpose or are otherwise designed to operate for a purpose other than that which they purport to operate under are prohibited;
- (k) Stolen Items: Stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, all goods for which seller does not have clear title;
- (l) Unauthorized Financial Institutions and MSBs: Unlicensed money transmission, unlicensed financial services, and other unregulated financial operations. This also includes securities brokers, unlicensed investment vehicles, check cashing services, collections agencies, and bail bonds;
- (m) Violence: Violent acts towards self or others, or activities or items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others regarding the same;
- (n) Weapon Sales: Unlicensed sale of firearms and certain weapons.
- 5. DISPUTES WITH APPSOLUTELY INC.5.1 Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Appsolutely Inc., its parent, the officers, directors, agents, joint venturers, and employees harmless from any claim or demand (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of your breach of this Agreement or your use of LoyalWallet services.5.2 Release of Appsolutely Inc. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Appsolutely Inc. (and our parent, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures, employees and suppliers) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In addition, this release extends to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if not known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.5.3 Disputes with Appsolutely Inc. If you think we have made an error, email us at [email protected] In your correspondence, you must give us information sufficient to identify you, your account, and the transaction on which you believe an error occurred. You must contact us within 30 days after the transaction occurred. Within 90 days of receiving your request, we must either correct the error or explain to you why we believe the transaction was correct.
- 6. GENERAL PROVISIONS.6.1 Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR PARENT, THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS OF Appsolutely Inc. OR OUR PARENT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR WEBSITE, Appsolutely Inc. SERVICES, OR THIS AGREEMENT (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR PARENT, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS, TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO THE ACTUAL AMOUNT OF DIRECT DAMAGES.6.2 No Warranty. Appsolutely Inc. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. Appsolutely Inc., OUR PARENT, THE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, JOINT VENTURERS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS OF Appsolutely Inc. OR OUR PARENT SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Appsolutely Inc. does not have any control over the products or services that are paid for with Appsolutely Inc. services and Appsolutely Inc. cannot ensure that a buyer or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. Appsolutely Inc. does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of Appsolutely Inc. services, and operation of our site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Appsolutely Inc. will make reasonable efforts to ensure that requests for electronic debits and credits involving bank accounts, credit cards, and check issuances are processed in a timely manner but Appsolutely Inc. makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete processing because Appsolutely Inc. services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control, such as delays in the banking system or the U.S. or international mail service. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimers may not apply to you. This paragraph gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights that vary from state to state.6.3 Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for delays, failure in performance or interruption of service which result directly or indirectly from any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, any delay or failure due to any act of God, act of civil or military authorities, act of terrorists, civil disturbance, war, strike or other labor dispute, fire, interruption in telecommunications or Internet services or network provider services, failure of equipment and/or software, other catastrophe or any other occurrence which is beyond our reasonable control and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.6.4 Arbitration. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Terms and Conditions shall be finally settled by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Center (“SIAC Rules”) for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause. The Tribunal shall consist of one or more arbitrators (if one arbitrator cannot be designated by mutual agreement of the Parties) appointed in accordance with said rules. The venue for arbitration shall be Singapore, and the language of arbitration shall be English. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on the Parties and shall be enforceable in any court having jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees.6.5 Time Limitation on Claims. You agree that any claim you may have arising out of or related to your relationship with Appsolutely Inc. must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, your claim is permanently barred.6.6. Export Controls & Sanctions. The supply of digital currency and the Appsolutely Inc. services through the LoyalWallet Platform is subject to Philippines and international export controls and economic sanctions requirements. By acquiring any such items through the Appsolutely Inc. site, you represent and warrant that your acquisition comports with and your use of the item will comport with those requirements. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not acquire digital currency or any of the Appsolutely Inc. services through the Appsolutely Inc. site if: (1) you are in, under the control of, or a national or resident of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or any other country subject to United States embargo, UN sanctions, HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime, or if you are on the U.S. Treasury Department’s Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department’s Denied Persons List, Unverified List, Entity List HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime; or (2) you intend to supply the acquired digital currency or Appsolutely Inc. Services to Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or any other country subject to United States embargo or UN sanctions (or a national or resident of one of these countries), or to a person on the Specially Designated Nationals List, Denied Persons List, Unverified List, Entity List, or HM Treasury’s financial sanctions regime.
- A. Appsolutely Inc. Anti-Money Laundering CommitmentAppsolutely Inc. is committed to instilling an anti-money laundering/counter-financing of terrorism (AML/CFT) compliance culture throughout the Company. An effectively implemented AML/CFT compliance program, approved by the Board of Directors, is recognized as essential to the efficient and successful operation of the Company and will contribute to the attainment of its mission to provide a loyalty rewards program and its related products and services that allow companies within the community of users a seamless customer experience.To this end, Appsolutely Inc. is committed to supporting the fight against money laundering and financing of terrorism by taking the appropriate actions to comply with the applicable laws and regulations to ensure the use of its products and services for legal purposes only.
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- C. LoyalCoin Website Terms and Conditions of Use1. Terms
By accessing the LoyalCoin Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.3. Disclaimer
The materials on the LoyalCoin Website are provided “as is”. LoyalCoin makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, LoyalCoin does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.4. Limitations
In no event shall LoyalCoin or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the LoyalCoin Website, even if LoyalCoin or a LoyalCoin authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the LoyalCoin Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. LoyalCoin does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. LoyalCoin may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. LoyalCoin does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
Any claim relating to the LoyalCoin Website shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- D. Provision on Forward Looking StatementsCertain information set forth in this document may contain “forward-looking information”, including “future oriented operational information” and “operational outlook”, under applicable laws (collectively referred to herein as forward-looking statements). Except for statements of historical fact, information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements and includes, but is not limited to, the (i) projected operational performance of Appsolutely Inc.; (ii) the expected development of Appsolutely Inc.’s business, projects and joint ventures; (iii) execution of Appsolutely Inc.’s vision and growth strategy, including with respect to future M&A activity and global growth; (iv) sources and availability of third-party financing for Appsolutely Inc.’s projects; (vi) completion of Appsolutely Inc.’s projects that are currently underway, in development or otherwise under consideration; (vi) renewal of Appsolutely Inc.’s current customer, supplier and other material agreements; and (vii) future liquidity, working capital, and capital requirements. Forward-looking statements are provided to allow the general public the opportunity to understand management’s beliefs and opinions in respect of the future so that they may use such beliefs and opinions as one factor in evaluating Appsolutely Inc.’s operations.These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause actual performance results in future periods to differ materially from any projections of future performance or result expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements.Although forward-looking statements contained in this document are based upon what management of Appsolutely Inc. believes are reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Appsolutely Inc.undertakes no obligation to update forward-looking statements if circumstances or management’s estimates or opinions should change except as required by applicable laws. The reader is cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.